My favorite technological piece is the notebook because it is a versatile tool. The
notebook has many functions, for example, I can use it for edit some scores or make
midi files. I can transcribe my musical compositions too.With a computer I can do
most of my jobs. Besides, in my free times I use a notebook for many activities: I watch
series, I play on line games, I search recipes for cooking or I search and listen music.
The other reason why it's my favorite, it is because it is small and portable. When I
have to do written work I take the notebook to the university and study with it in my
free time. There are my reasons why I consider the computer is may favorite technological piece.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
This is great, because I also do the same activities in my notebook. I think that this tool is the best complement for our careers.
ResponderEliminarI'm agree with you, the notebook is a very good piece of tech, on can make many things in anybody places...
ResponderEliminar