My career related website is www.teoria.com
The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third  one is called Reference, there   you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted.

This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this site because we used it in my first year of career, so yeah, i have been using it since my babysteps. Go and take a look at it!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I still visit this website because help me for the solfeo test, especially for the intervals dictation. It's a great virtual tool for the musicians.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that is very good know this websites in spite of not dedicate me to the professional music, I have many mish of learn and this can still be good.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog