The subject that I enjoyded this semester is a musical
practice workshop. The objetive is to achive a good musical ensamble. Whit my
group we chose to play Japanese music. In this ensamble I play the role of
drunner and violinist. The content that we are seein is the japanese animation
music (anime), the last song that we practie is melissa from the band Porno
Graffiti. Melissa is the opening of Full metal alchemist. From the second
semester we will play the songs of anime Shingeki no kiojin. This is my
favorite subject because it’s fun and I use music to mix it whit my other
hobbies that are out of my career. I think that work whit people whit common
tasted and interest is very gratifyng, beacuse we all have the same goals and
motivations, there is feedback and is very fun work in a group, especially if
it’s a musical group. In dicembrer will be the concerts of all groups of this
subject. Everyone is invited to enjoy this concert at the end of the year and
enjoy the music.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
And what is the date of your presentation?
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarAn exact date is not yet established, but it will be reported in the faculty and in social networks
Eliminar