Hello:
My name is Leandro Olivares Im 23 years old. Im studying music theory in Universidad
de Chile. I love music and my career. Before, I studied two years musical education in
Universidad Andrés Bello. I like my career because it's very hard and I like challenges.
Currently, I play the violín and I dance in a tuna. A tuna is a university musical group of
spanish tradition. I also play the violin in the symphonic orchestra of San Miguel.
These activities are not linked with my career, but they help me for my music
curriculum. My dream is to be a teacher of music theory in universities or music
academies and I want to be a violinist and play the violin in a professional orchestra.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario