Hello, today I will talk about my hobbies. I have many hobbies, for example, I play a lot
of instrument; I play electric guitar and I have covers for my favorite bands, I like to
improvise on a musical basis too; I play the violín, and I have violin lessons in the
orchestra where I belong; I play the recorder, I belong to a recorder quarter, and I play
music on the street with my friends of the tuna. My other hobbies are draw and watch
japanese animation, play logical games, I like sudoku and chess but my favorite game
is Go because it's very difficult. I like to cook, I look for pastry récipes online, and I
learned to make cakes, lemon pies, cookies, kuchens... But my favorite hobby is taste
beer. I love beer and there are so many varieties of beer with different flavors and
textures. My favorite beer is the one called Finisterra, it is made in puerto sisnes, a
town in southern Chile.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario