I’m studying music theory, but my tittle will be ‘’Art degree with a mention in music
theory’’ that means, I will be able to teach music theory to other students in universities
and music schools. I chose to study this career because I like to teach. And also
because previously I studied musical education in Universidad Andrés Bello, that tittle
was oriented to teach young childrens in schools and kindergartens. I personally did
not see me working in that area, for that reason I decided to change my career for the
one I'm actually in. I personally believe that I take the best decisión because my career
and my teachers changed my way of seeing pedagogy and now I feel that I am
capable of face any challenge and teach music to all kinds of people.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
I congratulate you for your vocation of teach. Is a profession very valuable and that you like this is wonderful.
ResponderEliminar