I remember that when I was in school I had no Friends and I
was not interested in meeting people. Now I’m not like before and I try to stop
being shy and meet people. I also remember that I did not care about my
appearance, I didn’t like fashion, even now. However, although I do not like it,
I learned to be more carefuL about it, I understand that in many cases personal
presentation is important. When I was studying at school I was not cold, I just
needed a sweater and a scarf, it did not matter if there were degrees below
zero, I didn’t feel cold. Now I am an
old man, in winter it hurts me to breathe because of the icy wind, I need more
clothes to keep warm and if I could I would live in my bed all winter. But
although it is very cold, winter is my favorite season of the year, I love
rainy and cloudy days. When I was a kid I liked summer because I did not like
going to school, I hated that school, my classmates and my teachers, it is
contradictory because I finish my career and I want to dedicate myself to
pedagogy.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario