I remember that when I was in school I had no Friends and I
was not interested in meeting people. Now I’m not like before and I try to stop
being shy and meet people. I also remember that I did not care about my
appearance, I didn’t like fashion, even now. However, although I do not like it,
I learned to be more carefuL about it, I understand that in many cases personal
presentation is important. When I was studying at school I was not cold, I just
needed a sweater and a scarf, it did not matter if there were degrees below
zero, I didn’t feel cold. Now I am an
old man, in winter it hurts me to breathe because of the icy wind, I need more
clothes to keep warm and if I could I would live in my bed all winter. But
although it is very cold, winter is my favorite season of the year, I love
rainy and cloudy days. When I was a kid I liked summer because I did not like
going to school, I hated that school, my classmates and my teachers, it is
contradictory because I finish my career and I want to dedicate myself to
pedagogy.
The subject that I enjoyded this semester is a musical practice workshop. The objetive is to achive a good musical ensamble. Whit my group we chose to play Japanese music. In this ensamble I play the role of drunner and violinist. The content that we are seein is the japanese animation music (anime), the last song that we practie is melissa from the band Porno Graffiti. Melissa is the opening of Full metal alchemist. From the second semester we will play the songs of anime Shingeki no kiojin. This is my favorite subject because it’s fun and I use music to mix it whit my other hobbies that are out of my career. I think that work whit people whit common tasted and interest is very gratifyng, beacuse we all have the same goals and motivations, there is feedback and is very fun work in a group, especially if it’s a musical group. In dicembrer will be the concerts of all groups of this subject. Everyone is invited to enjoy this concert at the end of the year and enjoy the music.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario