My passion is music. When I was at school, about seven years ago, I realized that music would be my future. It all begans when I was 13 and I started to play electric guitar. I played metal or rock songs, from artists like Iron Maiden, Twisted sister, Stratovarius, Helloween, etc. Three years later, I made friends with the same musical interests, and we started to play together, we even made a band! (we never named it by the way) There was when I decided that I will study music. When I left school, I took piano, violin and music’s theory lessons, and with the time I began to prefer violin over the other instruments, so I stopped playing guitar. Finally, I entered university to study Music theory as I dreamt. I'm having a really good time, I like my classes and my partners. I hope I can study violin in the future, here in Chile or outside, it doesn't matters, I just want to be a good violinist and play around the world.
My career related website is www.teoria.com The function of this website is to study music theory. This site has differents topics to study, like rhythmic dictations, melodic dictations and much more. It divides in four sections. The first one called "tutorials", just like it name says, host tutorials for: reading music, intervals, scales, chords, harmonic functions and musical forms. The second one is for the exercises, it has exercises for music theory and for ear training... and believe me, there are a lot! The third one is called Reference, there you can search a reference by using an alphabet. And the last one, is where the articles are hosted. This website is very efective for the study of musical lenguage. I like it because it has a lot of tools, and because the articles are in both, spanish and english. Also, it has weekly updates. The contents of this website would make a good foundation of musical knowledge. One more thing i just remembered! I know this si...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario