My passion is music. When I was at school, about seven years ago, I realized that music would be my future. It all begans when I was 13 and I started to play electric guitar. I played metal or rock songs, from artists like Iron Maiden, Twisted sister, Stratovarius, Helloween, etc. Three years later, I made friends with the same musical interests, and we started to play together, we even made a band! (we never named it by the way) There was when I decided that I will study music. When I left school, I took piano, violin and music’s theory lessons, and with the time I began to prefer violin over the other instruments, so I stopped playing guitar. Finally, I entered university to study Music theory as I dreamt. I'm having a really good time, I like my classes and my partners. I hope I can study violin in the future, here in Chile or outside, it doesn't matters, I just want to be a good violinist and play around the world.
The subject that I enjoyded this semester is a musical practice workshop. The objetive is to achive a good musical ensamble. Whit my group we chose to play Japanese music. In this ensamble I play the role of drunner and violinist. The content that we are seein is the japanese animation music (anime), the last song that we practie is melissa from the band Porno Graffiti. Melissa is the opening of Full metal alchemist. From the second semester we will play the songs of anime Shingeki no kiojin. This is my favorite subject because it’s fun and I use music to mix it whit my other hobbies that are out of my career. I think that work whit people whit common tasted and interest is very gratifyng, beacuse we all have the same goals and motivations, there is feedback and is very fun work in a group, especially if it’s a musical group. In dicembrer will be the concerts of all groups of this subject. Everyone is invited to enjoy this concert at the end of the year and enjoy the music.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario