This is my pet, his name is nube. I take this
picture in dicember of the year 2013. That day I was studying of the psu. I
decided to rest and I went to make coffe, my cat was sleepng. When I finish my
break I went to my room and I found a surprise. My cat was watching my boock,
It seemed like he was reading. I approached selently and photographed whit my
cell pone, for a moment I thought that my cat was studied more than me. I love
my cat, it always brings out many smiles. I adopted it when I was going through
very bad times and I think it was the best desition. It’s not the only funny
picture of my cat. I have many pictures of him whit nice and funny stories. It’s
like I’m a son to me and I’m very fond
of him.
The subject that I enjoyded this semester is a musical practice workshop. The objetive is to achive a good musical ensamble. Whit my group we chose to play Japanese music. In this ensamble I play the role of drunner and violinist. The content that we are seein is the japanese animation music (anime), the last song that we practie is melissa from the band Porno Graffiti. Melissa is the opening of Full metal alchemist. From the second semester we will play the songs of anime Shingeki no kiojin. This is my favorite subject because it’s fun and I use music to mix it whit my other hobbies that are out of my career. I think that work whit people whit common tasted and interest is very gratifyng, beacuse we all have the same goals and motivations, there is feedback and is very fun work in a group, especially if it’s a musical group. In dicembrer will be the concerts of all groups of this subject. Everyone is invited to enjoy this concert at the end of the year and enjoy the music.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario