This is my pet, his name is nube. I take this picture in dicember of the year 2013. That day I was studying of the psu. I decided to rest and I went to make coffe, my cat was sleepng. When I finish my break I went to my room and I found a surprise. My cat was watching my boock, It seemed like he was reading. I approached selently and photographed whit my cell pone, for a moment I thought that my cat was studied more than me. I love my cat, it always brings out many smiles. I adopted it when I was going through very bad times and I think it was the best desition. It’s not the only funny picture of my cat. I have many pictures of him whit nice and funny stories. It’s like I’m  a son to me and I’m very fond of him.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog