This semester has been awful, especially because there are a lot of things to do in short time. But good things have happened too: i entered San miguel’s symphonic orchestra so i have been playing violin better, i recieved a lot of support from my teachers, i achieved things i didn’t expect i was able to... and I met my actual girlfriend.
If you ask me for things that didn't work so well, the first thing that came to my mind is that I tried to invest ALL of my time in all kind of activities. In the end, I had to leave Tuna Mixta Los Ruiseñores. I just ran out of time, and I had to choose between my career or the tuna, I couldn't do both. For the same reason (the lack of time) I haven't been capable to complete personal projects. In the other hand, I not only reached my own goals, but I also overcome them. I believe there's nothing more efficient than will power and effort. I gave the best of me, always.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog